What makes Trihard different?
- Trihard is the only brand that delivers comprehensive solutions to chlorine specific side effects via both our pre and post-swim products.
- Our brand’s products are formulated with the highest-quality dead sea minerals and enhanced with biodegradable scrub alongside natural essential oils and botanical extracts.
- Trihard also owns one of the largest multi-sport groups in Europe and the Middle East which represents over 300 diverse athletes. This group of accomplished athletes participate extensively in the product development process to ensure the finest products are created.
What does the energizing effect really mean?
- All of products contain a special blend of rejuvenating ingredients that contribute to a unique cooling effect you might experience.
- Since the feeling of our unique energizing effect can vary, we wanted to provide our customers with different levels of energizing effect that they can choose from. In our Extra Boost products, there is a higher concentration of Menthol (Peppermint Extract) that provides deeper cleansing and rejuvenation.
Are Trihard products safe?
- All of the brand’s products are Paraben-Free, SLS-Free, Alcohol-Free, Non-GMO and Cruelty-Free.
- Our manufacturing partner – Paloma Dead Sea is a well-experienced ISL-certificated manufacturer that has 40 years of experience developing skin and hair care products.
- All of our products are tested and trusted by professional swimmers and triathletes who use our products in their daily routine.
Will this protect my colored or dyed hair from fading due to chlorine?
- Yes, using our conditioner pre-swim will help protect your colored hair from Chlorine! We do suggest using our Swimmers Shampoo and Conditioner after swim as well to help remove and protect the parts that may not have been covered. If your hair is long and most of the color is below your ears, we suggest applying the product to dry hair heavily to the ends and works it toward the top. Put your hair on top of your head and cover with a silicone swim cap. Trihard’s Conditioner is an effective preswim protector but no product will protect every hair situation
Does using this product pre-swim negatively affect pool water?
- Same as sunscreen, this conditioner is pool friendly and gets absorbed in your hair very quickly which won’t affect pool water. Do make sure to massage well through your hair and scalp.
Are your products suitable for any skin and hair type?
- Our products contain clean and safe ingredients that can be used on all skin and hair types.
How long will the Pre & Post Swim Conditioner last me?
- We estimate that our conditioner will last between 25-30 swim sessions.
What Effect Do The Products Have On Water Chemistry?
- Our Pre & Post Swim Body Lotion and Conditioner are designed to be used in small amounts on dry areas of the skin and hair. The products get absorbed in just a couple of minutes and therefore shouldn't have a negative effect on pool water or pool filters.