FAQ - Body Wash Extra Boost
What makes Trihard different?
- Trihard is the only brand that delivers comprehensive solutions to chlorine specific side effects via both our pre and post-swim products.
- Our brand’s products are formulated with the highest-quality dead sea minerals and enhanced with biodegradable scrub alongside natural essential oils and botanical extracts.
- Trihard also owns one of the largest multi-sport groups in Europe and the Middle East which represents over 300 diverse athletes. This group of accomplished athletes participate extensively in the product development process to ensure the finest products are created.
What does the energizing effect really mean?
- All of products contain a special blend of rejuvenating ingredients that contribute to a unique cooling effect you might experience.
- Since the feeling of our unique energizing effect can vary, we wanted to provide our customers with different levels of energizing effect that they can choose from. In our Extra Boost products, there is a higher concentration of Menthol (Peppermint Extract) that provides deeper cleansing and rejuvenation.
Are Trihard products safe?
- All of the brand’s products are Paraben-Free, SLS-Free, Alcohol-Free, Non-GMO and Cruelty-Free.
- Our manufacturing partner – Paloma Dead Sea is a well-experienced ISL-certificated manufacturer that has 40 years of experience developing skin and hair care products.
- All of our products are tested and trusted by professional swimmers and triathletes who use our products in their daily routine.
- It's 100% safe to use this product on your face but please note that the energizing/cooling effect in our After-Swim Body Wash Extra Boost can get a little intense for facial skin that tends to be more sensitive. Please use a little amount to test how your skin reacts to it.
Are your products suitable for any skin and hair type?
- Our products contain clean and safe ingredients that can be used on all hair types.
How long will the Body Wash Extra Boost last?
- This product is estimated to last between 25-30 sessions.