FAQ - Body Lotion
What makes Trihard different?
- Trihard is the only brand that delivers comprehensive solutions to chlorine specific side effects via both our pre and post-swim products.
- Our brand’s products are formulated with the highest-quality dead sea minerals and enhanced with biodegradable scrub alongside natural essential oils and botanical extracts.
- Trihard also owns one of the largest multi-sport groups in Europe and the Middle East which represents over 300 diverse athletes. This group of accomplished athletes participate extensively in the product development process to ensure the finest products are created.
What does the energizing effect really mean?
- All of products contain a special blend of rejuvenating ingredients that contribute to a unique cooling effect you might experience.
- Since the feeling of our unique energizing effect can vary, we wanted to provide our customers with different levels of energizing effect that they can choose from. In our Extra Boost products, there is a higher concentration of Menthol (Peppermint Extract) that provides deeper cleansing and rejuvenation.
Are Trihard products safe?
- All of the brand’s products are Paraben-Free, SLS-Free, Alcohol-Free, Non-GMO and Cruelty-Free.
- Our manufacturing partner – Paloma Dead Sea is a well-experienced ISL-certificated manufacturer that has 40 years of experience developing skin and hair care products.
- All of our products are tested and trusted by professional swimmers and triathletes who use our products in their daily routine.
Can I use it on face?
- Our body lotion is definitely safe to use on face as well but as we know, face skin tends to be more sensitive and each person responds differently to various products. In the first time you use the product on your face, we suggest putting just a little amount of product and see how your skin reacts.
- As a general rule, if you have acne, clogged pores, or sensitive facial skin, we'd suggest getting a recommendation from your dermatologist first.
- Do avoid using applying the product in the area your goggles will cover. If it gets in your eyes it can sting like any lotion would.
Does using this product pre-swim negatively affect pool water?
- Same as sunscreen, this body lotion is pool friendly and gets absorbed in your skin very quickly which won’t affect pool water. Do make sure to rub onto your skin before getting in the water.
Are your products suitable for any skin and hair type?
- Our products contain clean and safe ingredients that can be used on all skin and hair types.
How long will the Pre & Post Swim Body Lotion last me?
- We estimate that our body lotion will last between 25-30 swim sessions.
What Effect Do The Products Have On Water Chemistry?
- Our Pre & Post Swim Body Lotion and Conditioner are designed to be used in small amounts on dry areas of the skin and hair. The products get absorbed in just a couple of minutes and therefore shouldn't have a negative effect on pool water or pool filters.
Should I apply sunscreen under it or over it?
- It is best to apply the sunscreen after using our body lotion product.